Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Making Mom Worry

Rod: Mom is worried because I have a wound on my face. It's just little but she doesn't know where it came from and apparently she is upset that I might be rubbing my face on things to itch it as it tries to heal and therefore it keeps opening it back up. She is not sure that I am doing this though because she has not caught me in the act. I keep telling her that it doesn't bother me, and not to worry, but she will not listen. She's a worrywart.
Jimmy: Mom thinks that I probably injured Rod while we were "wrestling" and now as his face tries to heal, he keeps itching it. If it itches, ITCH! :)

3 comments:

The Crew said...

Has your Mom tried a little anti-itch first aid cream? It might help.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

as long as it doesn't assbecess it should be okay don't cha think? I hate it when Mom pokes at our owwies ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

Anonymous said...

Don't itch it, Rod! If you do, they'll be putting one of those giant collar things on you. I hope it gets better soon.