Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Rod Pooped!

Rod: I finally gave it up. I pooped. Mom still can't figure out what I ate (I'm so clever that way). It looked sort of like carpet maybe...or yarn. I have pica and eat anything so it's hard to tell. I also got my cone off yesterday, so Mom let me keep it off, and my face is doing fine. Jimmy is not mad at me anymore, now that I'm not wearing that cone. Mom sprayed for those little tiny brown ants yesterday, and locked Jimmy and me in the bedrooms all day. The ants are gone though. She is happy.
Jimmy: Thank goodness Rod is not wearing that cone anymore! I thought he had died and was coming back to haunt me with that ugly blue cone around his neck!

6 comments:

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yey, Rod pooped and is okay. We wonder what you ate, just so we know not to eat it. Shadow eats all kinds of things. She especially likes small plastic things. Jim make your bro take a proper bath. ~Merlin, Shadow, KO KO

The Crew said...

So glad to hear you ditched the cone and are feeling better.

Yes, take a good bath so you feel & smell like your old self.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Rod! We're so glad you are feeling better, and now you and Jimmy can get back to your normal life. No more eating wierd stuff, okay?

Anonymous said...

Yea Rod! So glad you got "that" outta your system! Cool that you got to lose the cone, too! Good news everybody!
Buzzerbee & meep

Anonymous said...

Hey Rod, congratulations on the poop! That's just something I don't get to say enough!

Kukka-Maria said...

Pooping is something to be applauded every time, not just when you've been a bit stopped up. I'm especially glad for you, though!

And who knows? Maybe the cone will be all the rage on the catwalks this spring! You're really a trend-setter!