Friday, February 03, 2006

Problems In Paradise

Rod: Someone puked last night. Twice. And Mom doesn't know who. And she doesn't know if it is run of the mill puke, or puke that I puked up because I've eaten something bad again. So, Jimmy and I are separated so that she can see who is pooping, and who is puking... but... I get the room with the computer! So...only I get to blog today! My face is also worse. It healed and now it is back. Mom called the vet today about it (I hope I don't have to go back there!) Hopefully he will have some suggestions or be able to come out to the house and help without taking me with him. It's going to be a long boring day stuck in a room alone. I guess I'll sleep!

2 comments:

The Crew said...

Rod, we're so sorry to hear that you have a problem with your face again. Maybe you should get a second opinion.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I'd get a 2nd opinion. Rod, stop eating stuff that makes you sick. You'll thank yourself for it.